Thursday, May 01, 2008

preschool pics

We went to Aydan's preschool today for a scheduled conference...they gave me a CD of some cute pics of him taken at school. I had to share my favs...
Cute pic in the snow...think this hat is WAY to small.


they have these great tricyles and a paved walkway to go around in their fenced in area...I love this look on his face,totally Aydan. Always smiling! Gosh he is really getting tall.


omg, how cute is he in this hat??? I see a scrap page in my future...

1 comment:

laura vegas said...

that is so cool that they take some pictures of him for you while he's there! i know my daycare parents really appreicate it when i have all sorts of photos for them. i had one parent that keeps joking she needs to bring her son back to me ... just to have some pictures. lol!