Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mother's Day LO


So Mother's Day is here in almost 2 weeks...are you all ready? It made me remember that I have never made a LO of my first Mother's Day. I worked on this page on and off for the past week. I look kinda funny here but I think it was because I was a new mother with a 3 month old and I was back at work full-time and this little chickie was up every 2 hours to eat!

Anyway, I had fun with this one and did some techniques here. The green Bazzill CS has embossing on it that I made with my Scor-it. I made some harlequin lines (which i love) and then I also used some MM aluminum sheets, punched them out with my Stampin Up slit punch and then ran it thru my cuttlebug. I just got this new dotted folder and I love it.
The PP is Scenic Route and MM...Garden Party and Flower Ledger-limited edition from Archiver's. Used Making Memory tags, aluminum sheets, felt heart button, chipboard square letters (don't remember what these are called), new teal mini alphas (how cute are these?), noteworthy alphas, staples, and crystal brads. American crafts clear journaling sticker (date) and ribbon...Fancy Pants felt. Sky Blue textured CS from Stampin Up and Define Your Life Stamp Set (which I'm totally in love with). Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch and CI transperancy. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

laura vegas said...

this is such a gorgeous layout carla! love all the fun goodies on there! and that metal ... so cool what you did with it! now i need that punch. lol! and also totally jealous that you have the swiss dot embossing folder ... i can't seem to find it anywhere and that's the one i really want. lol!

Heather Ruwe said...

That LO is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. It is so inspiring. :)

Jessica said...

great job! very nice page