This is a lift from the recent issue of Cards Magazine. I really love this card for a baby. Supplies here: Stampin Up CS, Kraft and Choc Chip; My Minds Eye PP, Fiskars Scissors, Ranger Old Paper Ink, 7 Gypsies tag, Marcella K rub-ons, Heidi Grace hat pins, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, Paper Studio Stamps, Hero Arts Pearl, and Making Memories Ribbon (love this ribbon...I wouldn't use this on a card for just anyone). I think the ribbon really adds to the card. I think I need to pick up some more! And I know the rub-ons are messed up, I used green 3 letters in a row. I cut them out correctly and when i was putting the card together, I was really tired and messed up.
We had a nice, 75 degree sunny day today...I felt a little overheated...go figure... so we made a last minute decision to go to the zoo. So we're there and a polar bear is doing something really cute. I got my camera out, shoot...nothing happens. Forgot my photo card. Darn. And then the male lion was out and awake, which rarely happens and I missed my photo opportunity!
3 comments:
such a cute card! and i love that black gingham ribbon too! that's too funny that you're selective about who you use your "good" supplies on. lol!
glad you had a good day out!
Hi there Carla from Wiesbaden/Germany *lol*
have a great day!
love this card! that's great that you got to take pics! ...sounds like what I did for my friend, she had a baby boy named Wyatt
Post a Comment