Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Long time, no post

Well I just finished my physical therapy for my back...improving but have on and off days. Is this what happens when you reach a certain age???? Maybe.

I made these LO's last weekend. Both of them are lifts of Keisha's...and are the same "sketch". I loved her LO so much that I had to do one for myself.

This first one is a near exact lift and the second one is nearly the same with different colors. I made the first one for Kendall's SB but had an extra picture printed, so I made the second one for Aydan's. These pics are my two children, Kendall and Aydan, and behind them are Chrissy's (my sister) children, Nathan and Tyler. They came over last week and I ordered them all into my sunny livingroom for a mini photoshoot.



Products used here: cardstock: Bazzill; stamps: Stampin Up and Hero Arts; ink, spiral punch, turquiose pp: Stampin Up; Heidi Grace heart embossed paper; ledger paper, transperancy overlay, definition sticker, and date stamp: Making Memories.

Products used here: PP, chipboard photocorner, epoxy flowers, definition sticker,button brads: Making Memories; Heart Stamps: Hero Arts; Ink: Ranger; Spiral Punch: Stampin Up.

And here is one of the pics in color. Came out OK. Hard to get kids this young to hold still. I gotta add that Kendall and her cousin Nathan (second from the back) are ultra close and hold hands all the time. They are 6 weeks apart.

2 comments:

laura vegas said...

fun layouts carla! love your "lifts" of keisha ... that layout was one that really caught my eye on her last post!

and looks like the kids did pretty good. i know how hard it is to get more than 2 kids to actually sit and smile and look at the camera ... all at the same time. lol!

hope your back is getting better with all that therapy. i tweak my back all the time ... and i know how much that sucks! although i think it can be an age thing! lol!

iris said...

I love your Making Memories layout! Those hearts are so cute! The first one has a beautiful color combo that I must just try. Hope your back is better now.