So now I can post some things I did last week. Finally did an album from our honeymoon to Maui and San Diego almost 10 years ago (where we saw the Cubs play!). How many new husbands get to go see their team play on their honeymoon? This is a mini chipboard album with lots of bright colors!! Love these colors! Pictures are scanned, so pardon the quality! Used lots of KI and Memories and tons of Heidi Swapp ghost butterflies!
I love this picture of us 10,000 ft altitude...watched the sunrise (they pick you at 2:00AM while your still jetlagged) from Mt Haleakala, which is one of two volcanos on the island. We biked down it after that...I'm so not adventurous, so I was proud of myself. The next pic is of us at the Cubs game...you will never see me that tan ever (or that young or skinnier...LOL!!) again...unless we go back!
Below at Mama's Fish House in Maui...want good seafood and fish? Go here! The best meal ever! I loved all the flowers in the restaurant.Next ones are at the Luau...it was Ok, not the best thing we did. But how could you not go to a Luau when in Maui? And Big Beach and Little Beach...Little Beach, um, is an interesting place...LOL!
Here is a LO of Kendall...used lots of Making Memories Papers on here. The tag is Hero Arts and I painted the edges... added some Technique Tuesday CB flowers, painted those...some Making Memories ready to glitter stickers (stems). The CS is textured 12x12 from Stampin Up...just placed another order cause these are their limited 2007 colors and they are going away in July...also used my slit punch to make the scallops. Love that tool!! Had fun with this.
This one of Aydan was a quickie, took a half an hour. My favorite picture of my little guy. This kraft paper was a gift from laura. Thanks again!
2 comments:
some fun new projects carla! i love the mini album ... all the felt and butterflies you used! and even the ready-to-glitter stickers ... i still havn't opened mine after all this time. lol!
Hello! I found your blog through Keisha Campbell's blog. :)
Gorgeous mini-album! I have one like it that I haven't used yet and yours is so inspiring! Thanks for sharing it!
Post a Comment