This one is a 6x12. Love this new American Crafts PP. This was from a pagemap sketch. They have 6x12 formats too which are so much fun and quick.

This is from Aydan's first day of school. The PP was a gift from Laura Vegas in the RAK she gave me. Thanks again...this paper is cool... I think I need a title here, what do you thing, seriously?

This last one if of Kendalls favorite toy, her duck. This was from a challenge on A Million Memories. There were 4 rules: Lots of white space and journaling, no cardstock (only patterned paper), and it must take under an hour to complete. Used my American Crafts paper again here. Love this line.
4 comments:
such fun, colorful layouts carla! i have never tried the 6x12 size ... sounds interesting! and that duck is so cute!
Love your school themed layouts! It's so fun and bright. My dd starts school soon so I really enjoyed the inspiration you provided here.
Love the 6x12! great LO's!
Great LOs Carla! TFS!
Post a Comment