Sunday, March 02, 2008

new pages



Went to the zoo this morning had lunch and was back by 12:00. And got this cute pic of Aydan in my favorite hat. He just looks too cute in this!

It was a sunny 50 degree day...the zoo is shady so it was a bit cold. I did these 2 pages. The first one is for a scraplift challenge on karla's blog. I copied Kimmi's here. Tried the sewing machine and couldn't get it to work right...tossed that idea! But it was fun doing this!


I did this page about how I told Ozan that I was pregnant with our son Aydan. It is pretty funny. I found out early, early Christmas morning so I wrapped the preg test in a box and gave it Ozan when he woke up...he looked at it (I was thinking that he was going to cry) and said, "What is this? A thermometer. Yeah, broke up my idea that he was going to cry. I'm like, "No, you doofus, I'm pregnant!" Well, I didn't write that!

I'm sure some people have put their test in their LO...that's a little too much for my style, so I took a picture of it and put it in an envelope. Is that weird? I don't want to throw it out.


1 comment:

laura vegas said...

cute layouts! love the one you lifted ... that is kind of hard to stand up straight for a picture, isn't it? lol! and that's a cute story on the second one. love the perfectly placed tiny flower!