The inspiration is from Pier One and the colors are brilliant blue, pumpkin pie, whisper white, and bashful blue.
I don't have all these colors, so I used similar colors...got the chance to use my new cut and emboss butterfly from Cuttlebug. The small butterfly is Martha Stewart. Define Your Life Stamp from Stampin Up with their white craft ink.
thanks for looking.
Fastest card ever!!!

8 comments:
Well you were very nice to comment on my blog! :) Aren't these Color Challenges fun! I'm thinking I really need that Swiss Dots embossing folder. SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing! (By the way...I pretty much always have my embossing supplies out, so it's pretty easy! :) )
How fun! Love the butterflies!
So pretty! I love those butterflies!
gorgeous card carla! love the colors ... i'm in love with orange lately! and so jealous of the swiss dot embossing! lol! i have to find that one. and now i need the butterfly. enabler! loL!
Love those butterflies- great dimension too! Great job on the challenge!
Very pretty card... love the demension! I worked my swiss dots this time too! :)
I love your card creation. Thanks for sharing it.
Love the butterflies! Awesome card!
Post a Comment