Sunday, May 04, 2008

Teacher's Appreciation Week


This week is Teacher's Appreciation Week. Between both of my kids and all their teachers, etc. I have about 10 cards to pass out. I made a few of these last night. I'm doing about 3 designs...
The cardstock, punches (ticket corner and word window), thank you, and shapes stamps (except the turquiose blue one) are Stampin Up; tree and square stamp are Hero Arts. The ink is Tsukineko Versa Magic Chalk Ink. Bakers twine is Martha Stewart (blue) and red cord is SEI. These inks are beautiful and went on so nice. I love these tree stamps and I feel stumped(oh, a nice pun here...lol!) when I use them. I split the colors just to add something extra to them.
And today Kendall and I made this...


I saw an ad in Michaels today for this Wilton cake pan. Makes a cake that is shaped like a cupcake, but its like 10" tall. Its two molds that you bake seperately and then you paste them together with frosting (top and bottom). I'm not a good froster, but it was fun anyway!

2 comments:

laura vegas said...

teacher appreciation week ... good to know. lol! i think i have some thank you cards around. lol!

and how cute is that cake. i just thought you made a cupcake. but that's cool that it's a cake!

Staci said...

That is so awesome! You are a wonderful parent!