Sunday is Kendall's ballet show. Tonight she had her t-ball game and this crazy mom took 102 pictures! yes, I'm crazy for taking that many and even crazier for counting them!

There has been a threat of rain or storms almost every Friday for the past 4 weeks during Kendall's t-ball sessions. Today some scary clouds passed through and we had a beautiful, sunny day. I also was missing my telescopic lens for a month or so, now I have found it-yes! Here are some of them from tonight. Its so cute when the ball is hit about 2-3 feet
and the whole team comes rushing to get the ball...those little kiddies look like they are playing human bowling or something!
And just some pics from the other day...kiddies just hanging out. Literally.
This girlie looks adorable here. Funny cause I was trying to get her to turn around because the sun was behind her...I think it was around 6PM...she didn't want to turn, so I was pleasantly surprised how this came out!
...and who can resist a little guy in low pocket classic Levis?


1 comment:
fun photos carla! it's pretty funny to watch them play sports when they're so young ... usually a big group of kids all following the ball in a hurd whereever it goes. lol!
Post a Comment