Did this LO last night and didn't like the orginal way I used my journaling. I was using some large chipboard black pieces and it just looked way too unbalanced. Then I got some goodies from Laura, and a light bulb went off that I should use some of those goodies. So I switched it out and used some of these noteworthy Making Memories products...and a lot of stuff here was from her. So now, its better. Thanks Laura.
This was from a sketch in a special issue from Scrapbooks, Etc. Loved the stripes of patterned paper here. All the supplies here are Making Memories. TFL!!!
3 comments:
love this carla! so much fun stuff! love the doodling clear transparencies tags. and the diecuts look great to hold the journaling!
Beautifully done! I just purchased some paper similar to that!
I just got some of that paper! Thanks for the inspiration! :)
Post a Comment