This is a monthly kit (April) from Scrapbook Bakery. I wanted to use this kit right away but was unsure how the bright colors of the pics would work out with the shabby chic colors here. Did a two page LO so I could include all the pics without looking too crowded.
I'm pretty happy with this...added rub ons to the white brads to tone them down and to coordinate with the rest of the theme. I used the Stampin Up spritzer on the flowers as well with chocolate chip ink.
I had these pics printed at Target through Sutterfly, which I've been doing lately cause my printer doesn't seem to coordinate with my photoshop program. I'm pretty happy with the quality, though.
Supplies Used
Additional Supplies Used
Rub Ons: Basic Grey
Photo Corners: Heidi Swapp
Paper Piercing Guide (for holes around pics): Stampin Up Matte Pack
Spritzer and Marker: Stampin Up
Index Letter Sticker: Autumn Leaves (they had these in the 1.99 spot last week)
Doiley Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Scalloped Border Punch: Fiskar's
Mini Alpha Stickers: Making Memories
Thanks for looking!
2 comments:
Your LO's are beautiful. I love that you altered the brads. Great idea! So glad to hear that you enjoyed the kit. :)
these are gorgeous carla! i think the photos look great with the kit colors! and i love the idea of adding the rubons to the brads to help them blend better.
i'm just switching over to shutterfly. i saw you could have them send to target ... but i think i'll order online since i perfer the matte finish. and not that i need more excuses to go to target even more than i do. lol!
Post a Comment