So this was the first weekend that our favorite Pumpkin Farm opened up. It has been so warm and today was in the mid 70's so I decided that I would like to go one time in my life without being cold...plus we can avoid the crowds. This place is so nice...we went on a hay ride, saw pig races, went on some kiddie rides, walked through a pumkin patch. The kids just love it!
Here are just a few pics...I didn't photoshop these yet, just not in the mood. Beside the fact that my kids rarely look at the camera, they came out pretty good.
Ozan doesn't understand the white pumpkins...he honestly couldn't understand why I'd take a picture of them.
Aydan cracks me up. He was taking all the pumpkins that were on their side and sitting them back up. He did this last year too!
2 comments:
GREAT pics!! Love that sea of orange!
ahhhh ... the pumpkin patch! i look forward to pumpkin patch photos every year ... just love them! and i make my girls dress a certain way to match ... they're not that fond of it. lol! and that is so cute that he was sitting all the pumpkins up ... funny!
Post a Comment