Thursday, September 04, 2008

Color Inspiration 20



Another inspiration challenge from Kristina Werner's website. I don't have the in colors yet so I substituted those with some other. Everything here is Stampin Up except the ribbon, scalloped trim, staples, and metal gems. Used staples to make the stem of the flower and used pop dots on every other one. Also used some heat embossing on the dotted background stamp. This card was inspired by my 5 year old daughter. She drew a cute picture with little circle flowers across the page and I loved it! And I couldn't find any light pink cardstock (what is wrong with me?) so the pink "paper" is taken from a package of scrapbook tag sheets from KI Memories. Isn't that crazy?
Due to our terrible rainy weather I had to take this picture in my scraproom so the pic isn't perfect but it'll do. TFL!

5 comments:

Sherri said...

So cute! ...love the flower/circles!!

laura vegas said...

i love this carla! the colors are great ... and i love the flowers! so cool how you used the staples for the stems!

Kari said...

What a great card! So fun! I love the flower circles! Your daughter had a great idea!! Love the scallops and the ribbon too!

Bobette said...

Cute card. The circled flowers look like lollipops...good enough to eat. Great job!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, I love that you used staples for stems.