
Tomorrow, September 4th is Ozan's birthday. Happy birthday honey! And then Friday is even a bigger day-our ten year anniversary! Our plans? Going out for pizza after work...but we are going to the place where we had our dinner rehearsal and right down the road is where we had our outdoor wedding. May take some pics with the kids as well. Made this card using lots of stamps and embossing. I was going to make a small card...then changed my mind. Then I cut the paper wrong, so I went back to small. Make sense???

I also made this card for one of my co-workers who is going down to Florida in a few weeks to get married. We are throwing a surprise shower for her at work. I used my Stampin Up spritzer and a chocolate chip marker to make the spattering on the background.
Supplies used:
Birthday Card
Cardstock, Wheel Stamp, and Ink: Stampin Up
Stamps: Sassafras Lass and Fontwerks
Ribbon: American Crafts
Metal Tag: Lasting Impressions (these are old school!)
Love Card
Cardstock, Ink, Ribbon, Slit Punch, Spritzer, Chocolate Chip Marker: Stampin Up
Scalloped Card: Archivers
Stamps: Stampin Up (sentiment) and Hero Arts (heart)
Pearl Gems: Hero Arts
Blue Marker: Copic
Glitter glue (Stickles): Ranger
Stick Pin: Michaels
1 comment:
happy birthday to your hubby!!! great cards! i love the first one ... perfect for a guy! and i love the scalloped circle on the second one ... very cool!
Post a Comment