Friday, August 15, 2008

soccer


So I'm officially a soccer mom, literally...2 kids, house in the burbs, van...but a cool soccer mom. LOL!

Anyway Kendall had her first soccer practice ever last night and she really enjoyed it. Here are a few pics. The coach told me that she must be my oldest...guess cause I was shooting away. I told him yes and I'm also a scrapper and he said, "Oh, that's the chance to get out with the girls". I told him not really, I have my own room. And he's like, "You're one of those..."...but in a nice way! Gosh, she looks so grown up in these pics!We're heading out for a 3 day getaway. Gotta pack!



1 comment:

laura vegas said...

how cute is she in those shin guards and cleats! hope she's enjoying it so far! and that's funny about the coach saying that. i am trying to keep my whole "scrapping/photographer" on the downlow this season ... i don't want to get pressured into doing all the albums and stuff like in previous years. lol!