
The folder opens on the right to show pics of each of us with Kendall. I wanted the main page to feature pics of her. I had Kendall write her name on the name tag stamp, which I think adds a nice personal touch.
Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Stampin Up Kraft and Archivers Black (cause I don't own Bazzill black...LOL)
Patterned Papers: Scenic Route and Creative Imaginations
Cork Paper: Karen Foster
Star Border, Staples, Letter Stickers, clip, foam stamps, and chipboard corner: Making Memories
File Folder: Autumn Leaves
Stamp (my name is): Maya Road
Stickers Jenni Bowlin and Ki Memories
Ink: Stampin Up (pink) and Versamark
Rub Ons: American Crafts
Jewels: Mark Richards
Stamps:
1 comment:
love this carla! i like the idea of adding the file folder ... to hold the extra photos! and so cute to have her write her name on the tag ... will be so cute to look back on. and the cork paper ... love that stuff ... i actually have it on my desk right now for a project!
Post a Comment