So today was Kendall's first day of Kindergarten. I helped get her dressed this morning...her hair never looks this smooth in the morning. Usually Daddy's gets the kids off to school. So we did the usual pics on the front porch, etc. She was really excited...I can't believe I am the mother of a school aged child...crazy!
So she posed cute for the first few...
then she started to squint..
so I tell her to open her eyes and relax...and this is what I got.
She goes to the same school as pre-school so no big changes for her. This is her entering the school. I just loved how she looked at the camera here. That backpack isn't as big as it looks. She has this tiny one that is perfect for her size but I would have to fold up her homework to put it inside and most of their homework involves artwork and crayons. So I had to use this one.

Her cubby...
Proud Daddy!
Now I have to start planning Aydan's b-day party this Saturday. Oy!
1 comment:
she looks adorable! and i love that second photo ... she's already giving you "the look" ... like the "are you kidding me" look. lol! glad she had a great first day of kindergarten!
Post a Comment