
So Aydan doesn't just ask for his cars, he asks for all of them..."Red car, Blue car, Green car". Just like that...all the time. He sleeps with them, eats with them, and baths with them. They literally took the place of "Thomas the Train". He still loves Thomas, but not as much as these guys. BTW, these are from the movie "Cars". I had to take off work today cause Kendall had a fever, but she's much better now. So during Aydan's nap, we crafted. On the tags I put Doodlebug letters, painted over them, and peeled off the sticker when it was half dry. You have to use a very dry brush or sponge brush to do this right. I was going to put buttons but I stopped myself, I tend to over-embellish and I need to stop before I think I'm finished. LOL! Hope you're all having a great week.
supplies used:
CS: Hobby Lobby
PP: Basic Grey
Tags: 7 Gypsies
Stickers: Heidi Swapp (black) and Doodlebug (to make letter masks)
Journaling Sticker, Slick Marker, Ribbon, and Chipboard Quotations: American Crafts
Punch: Stampin Up
Stamp: Hero Arts
Paint and Chipboard Photo Corners: Making Memories.
Black Jewels: Michaels
2 comments:
this is just adorable carla! i love the photo of the little cars! and love how you pulled those colors into the layout. and love how you did the paint and stickers on the tags ... so cute!
LOVE THIS LO ..
Post a Comment