


So I finally got the time to scrap some of my vacation pics. So far, I have 4 pages done but still have to edit and order the rest of the photos from our Disney trip. So I think I have about 4-5 more pages. I used the same paper and "sketch" on all of these just to make it easier. But I ran out of the patterned paper I was using, so I'm debating on whether I should use what I have or order more. The paper is double sided so I used the "louder" side for the smaller side and the more "plain" side for the title and embellies.
I was originally going to put the title on the scalloped circle but didn't have the space to fit it on the side...so I just placed the circle hanging off the page, something that I learned from laura. The pictures were put together on an 8x12 canvas in photoshop. Costco offers a 8x12 size, so I thought it was perfect to fit a lot of pics on one page. I'm also going to put 12x12 inserts in the album that hold 4x6 photos...not sure if I'm going to put them in between the LO's or at the end. We'll see how it looks. So I'm about halfway. I need to finish this because I like to start things but bad at finishing them. Some of the photos of the LOs have a shine on them so they're not too great, but I'm happy with the outcome of the pages themselves.
Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Scenic Route
Cardstock: Stampin Up and Hobby Lobby (kraft)
Scalloped Borders: Creative Cafe
Puffy Letters (Love these!) and chipboard stars: American Crafts
Black Letter Stickers: Heidi Swapp
Die Cuts: Quickutz
Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug
Date Stamp, Staples, Brads, and Tag Rims: Making Memories
White Pen: Uniball Signo
Punches: EK Success (star) and McGill (labels-one punch has 4 different sizes)
String
3 comments:
these turned out so good carla!!! arranging these on the 8x12 canvas is a great idea ... and just printing one big photo. love that idea!!! and i think it still gave you just enough room to add some other embellishments and your titles. my feeling on vacation albums with tons of photos ... is that less is more! lol! the easier you make the album, the better the chance of getting it done!
Wow!! Great job! Check my blog--I'm leaving you something. ;-)
awesome multi-pic LOs! I love that you used bright and bold colors with it too!
Post a Comment