
My Kendall is sure growing up before my eyes...next month she starts kindergarten. Funny how all the vacation pics of my kids show them with hats on. Thats because whenever I go to a warm place for vacation, my scalp burns on my part so I gotta protect the kiddies too, especially my fair, blonde Aydan. These pics are from the San Diego Zoo.

Here is a baby stork. So cute and they stand on one leg as well. These little guys stay gray for 3 years before they turn pink.

We waited in line to see the panda bears...it was worth it. They are constantly chopping on bamboo!

A couple of baby elephants..these were taken at Wild Animal Park.

A card I made for a special person who just had surgery. I also made a card similar for a friends birthday. Love this Hero Arts stamp...looks so good in white. This card was inspired by Leslie Lightfoot. I saw it on the Hero Arts blog but can't find the link.
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Hero Arts and Stampin Up
Ink: Stampin Up
Cardbase: Hobby Lobby
Patterned Paper and Jouraling Sticker: Making Memories
Mark Richard Black Pearls...love these so much!
A lift from a poster at Split Coast Stampers...perfect for a kids birthday. All supplies here are Stampin Up except the Kraft CS, which is Hobby Lobby, the punches which are Marvy (index tab) and Fiskars (corner rounder), and Cuttlebug circle diecut.
When I was making this card, Aydan started grabbing some stamps and was stamping away. Then he went crazy when he saw the numbers wheel, he is nuts about numbers. He even took his nap holding it in his hand.
3 comments:
cute pics of the kids! i love when kids look all hot and sweaty ... but in a cute way. lol! and love the cards ... especially that first one. great colors and design! you'll have to share some of adyan's creations!
cute card.
i have been thinking about getting that number roller thingy.
~danni
Cute card!!!!
Post a Comment