Monday, July 21, 2008

Shazam Effect

I learned how to do this effect just a few minutes ago and I wish I had known about this before. Go to Jessica Sprague's blog at the Shazam entry and read her tutorial.

Here is the before picture...

and the after...

took only 5 minutes to do. Just some playing around.

3 comments:

laura vegas said...

the beauty of photoshop! lol! it's amazing what you can do to your photos to really make them "pop". i was looking through some photos from about 2 years ago just today ... and it was funny to see the editing i was doing then and wondering what the heck i was thinking. lol! makes me want to go back and re-do them knowing what i have learned since then!

iris said...

hey that's cool! Love your bday layout by the way. The colors are so funky and I love your use of ribbons and the cut-out flower!

Staci said...

Great job using Photoshop. Great pic.