First I gotta show a picture I took on Wednesday night of this storm coming in. Its started raining and all the works right after I took this, which was taken around 7:30 PM. Kinda cool, huh? The lightening and thunder lasted at least 12 hours overnight.
For this first card, I used the same sketch that I used for father's day.

Supplies used:
CS: Hobby Lobby (kraft) and Stampin Up
Patterned Paper, Circle Cutter, and Staple: Making Memories
Felt Border: Fancy Pants Designs
Butterfly Die Cut (large) and embossing folder: Cuttlebug
Butterfly Punch (small): Martha Stewart
Chipboard: American Crafts and Heidi Swapp
Flower: Prima
White Pen: Uniball Signo
For this card I used a sketch and colors I used on a previous LO here. This one is for my sister and I used the nickname we have for each other on the "Hello" stamp.

Supplies Used:
CS: Hobby Lobby Card Base and Stampin Up
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper (black), Scenic Route (pink), and Stampin Up (blue)
Stamps: Stampin Up (definition), Hero Arts (bird), and Maya Road (Hello Tag)
Ink Pads: Sampin Up
Decorative Scissors: Fiskars
Rub Ons: Daisy D's
Chipboard: Making Memories (frame) and Love, Elsie (heart)
Wired String: May Arts
Punches, Black Pearls, and Pens...
This last one was made when I knew that I had 10 minutes left before Aydan woke up from his nap. I wanted to make a simple card with a hanging flag design but wasn't sure how I would work it in with a card. So I pulled out some of my supply drawers looking for a product I haven't used yet, and I found my new rolling stamp from Stampin Up. I was thinking about using some other color cardstock to add to it but I though the border trims worked out nice. This is perfect for a child's b-day. I'm pretty happy with this one! All the patterned paper were used from small scraps.
Supplies Used:
CS, blue patterned paper, rolling stamp, and ink: Stampin Up
Other patterned paper: Scenic Route
Border Trims: Heidi Grace
Wired String: May Arts
I have more cards to share but I'll wait until tomorrow. Its getting late.
1 comment:
you are getting so many cards made! love them! and that is a cool photo of the sky. still seems crazy to me that you still have that weather ... when we're baking over here. lol!
Post a Comment