Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hugs to a fight in seconds

These pics were taken on our recent trip at Sea World San Diego. While we were waiting for Daddy to bring back lunch, the following happened. Of course I have my camera so I'm snapping away as it happened.

Awe, look at my babies hugging...


Now Aydan is thinking that its over now. Let go.

Seriously, we're done. I'm getting frustrated.
Now he's realizing that she is just not letting go and he needs to force himself out.
Now I'm mad...had enough of you.
Now I've lost it. Mommy help me...
I see a scrap page coming my way...

1 comment:

laura vegas said...

these are too funny when put all together like that! can't wait to see the layout this inspires!

and they look just like my kids. sarah loves to hug alyssa ... but alyssa doesn't like it. so of course, sarah will hold on tighter and longer than usual ... because she knows it'll make alyssa mad. lol!