Monday, July 07, 2008

Our Vacation




I love how Aydan imitates me by putting his sunglasses on his head. Crack me up!


OK, just got back from vacation last night from Southern California-we were gone for 8 days, felt like a month. Its good to be home! I had a whole lot of recovering and unpacking to do. The kids did so well on the plane...I was pleasantly surprised!
Ozan's parents live in San Diego so we got to spend a lot of time with them, plus we got to visit a whole lot of places.Did the whole San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Wild Animal Park, and 3 days of Disneyland. I have a bunch of photos to go through! Here are a few of my favs! I had a hard time getting pics of the kids, they hardly looked at the camera. And pardon Aydan's dirty little face. He looks too cute here! And two big highlights...seeing Mickey Mouse and a parade with Lightening McQueen...two of Aydan's favorites!!

2 comments:

laura vegas said...

glad to have you back carla! sounds like you had a great vacation ... can't wait to see what you do with all your photos! lol!

Heather Ruwe said...

Glad to see that you are back! Glad to hear that you had fun. :)