Couldn't decide on the title above or "Yuck". My sweet Kendall, dresses so girly, plays with toy dinosaurs and real bugs. Thats her totally. So this is a funny story that was so predictable yet we didn't see it.

My husband was outside grilling tonight(yummy fajitas and homemade guacamole) and he saw a grasshopper in the grass. We just watched "Bugs Life" this past weekend and there are grasshoppers as some of the main characters. So anyway he shows Kendall, turns around to get a cup and two seconds later, here comes Aydan walking through and just steps right on him. Not on purpose but the timing was just wrong. I thought she was going to cry. So Daddy puts him in one of our pots and tells her its dead. She just started understanding what that means. She wasn't upset, just kept asking Daddy if he was dead. Then the thing moves. So we have no idea if this ugly creature is still with us. Yuck!!

And I forgot to add that Aydan has those really wide athletic sandal type shoes. I surprised that he didn't flatten the poor sucker. These pics are of the victim after the incident.
2 comments:
Brave, brave girl! I'd be screaming!
that is too funny! i would have ran from it ... dead or not. lol! we have tons of lizards in our backyard (and we're totaly city life here). they drive me crazy ... because i'll go walking out to the garage and they run right in front of me. scares me every time. lol!
Post a Comment