Sunday, June 01, 2008

2 posts in one day


Daddy and Kendall went to the Cubs game, so Aydan and I had some Mommy/son time with each other. We hung outside, drew on the patio with chalk, had lunch. Then the little one went for his 3 hour nap and I got some much needed scrapping done.
I gotta add first that I ordered these prints from Walgreens and they do not come out well at all.


This first one is when Kendall was dressing up Aydan in funny clothes. She cracks me up...even funnier cause he lets her! Most everything is American Craft here. I used some of those foam AC tags for the journaling. I've had those forever but could never find a use for them.
Other supplies used:
{} chipboard: Rusty Pickle
Making Memories Brads and Paint
String
Cardstock: Bazzill
Mini Letters: EK Success


This next one is the real paper of Kendall writing her name for the first time. Her school gave it to me so I really appreciate it. The page uses some really old KI Memories paper. I wanted a quick page and I had the matching ribbon and stickers, so I went with it!
I wanted to use a black cs for the background and believe it or not, I don't own any! Weird. So I used this Raisin color from Bazzill. I like it. Its near black but has a dark purple/brown tint to it! For the journaling, I just stuck a bunch of stickers together in a row...should have used pop dots, but I was rushing!

Other supplies used:

Gem Stones: Hero Arts

Buttons: Autumn Leaves

Rub On: Doodlebug Designs
Ticket Corner Punch: Stampin Up

XL Photo Corner: Heidi Swapp
And here are some great photos of Kendall and Ozan at the game...



Funny cause its always like 20 degrees colder there. Aydan was playing in the sprinkler in his trunks and Kendall and Ozan were shivering in their light coats.

3 comments:

laura vegas said...

how can you not own black cardstock?!?! lol! i have a 50 sheet pack on me at all times ... and usually twice as much white. lol! love the layouts ... especially the second one with her handwritten name. too cute!

Staci said...

Great LO! I tagged you! View my blog for info.

Heather Ruwe said...

Love the LO's. That was sweet that the school gave you her name writing sample. It is so sweet. :)