
...making a digital page that is. This is nothing too pleasing as far as my design is. But I'm helpless when it comes to photoshop. I've been reading here and there about digital scrapbooking from Jessica Sprague's books. You really have to practice. She also has some great video tutorials, which are a big help. The free kit used here is from Michelle Coleman of Little Dreamer Designs. Ozan was just telling me a second ago that I'm going to give up my mounds of scrapbooking stuff for digital. Um, NO WAY! Love my scrap supplies too much. TFL!
Oh, have to add that I wanted the title to say "Swing High" but for some reason, there wasn't an "h" in the kit.
3 comments:
i'd never know that was your first digital page! it looks great! i have some books on digital scrapping too ... and have always been curious to try it out. just never sat down and played with it. but i'm with you ... i could never give up my paper and glue! lol!
What a great first page! You are braver than me...I can't seem to try a page, even though digital looks so fun. Thanks for the share! :)
WOW! That is a great digital page...I would never guess it was your first. I love it.
Post a Comment