Saturday, June 21, 2008

Color Inspiration #12




Another inspiration challenge from Kristina. The colors this time are whisper white, so saffron, wild wasabi, and sahara sand. I have all colors for this, so that helped. Just got this Hero Arts tree stamp this week...so cute! I cut out some of the leaves from another stamped image and put them on some dimensionals to add some pop!
Supplies Used:
Cardstock, sentiment stamp, dimensionals,embossing plate, ink, background stamp: Stampin Up
Tree Stamp: Hero Arts
Paper Trim: Doodlebug
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Ribbon: American Crafts
Glitter Glue: Stickles, Ranger
Silver Pearls: Mark Richards
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Yes It's Me :) said...

I love that tree. Great job with the leaves and pearls :)

Traveling Mama said...

Adorable card! Love the tree!

Tamsin Thompson said...

This is adorable!
I love the detail of the tree and the colours of the ribbon! :)

Erica Bass said...

This card is a work of art! You did a very nice job!

chloe said...

HEY! BLURFING I THINK MIGHT BE A KIWI (NEW ZEALAND) TERM: BLOGGING/SURFING: BLURFING!
BEAUTIFUL DETAIL ON YOUR KRISTINA CARD THIS WEEK, WELL DONE!!

laura vegas said...

cute card carla! love the tree ... and how you added extra leaves for dimension!