Sunday, June 15, 2008

color Inspiration #11


Another Color Inspiration from Kristina Werner. This time the inspiration is from Ikea and the colors are Whisper White, Rose Red, Old Olive, So Saffron, and Going Gray. I have all the colors except Going Gray, so I substituted some Bazzill Bling. Yes, I cut a 1" square out of a full sheet of
12x12 paper...I didn't have a choice!

Anyway, Kristina recently made some small cards for her card club and I was inspired to do the same and to also use my Stampin Up mini envelope template.

This card measures 1 and 7/8" square. I embossed the KI lace paper with white embossing powder and added Hero Arts Prisma Glitter while it was still hot. I used my quickie glue pen to put it on but this is where I should have used my xyron. There are 4 layers of flowers on here. Pulled out the jump ring for the tag. Had fun with this.

Made a matching envelope from the Stampin Up mini envelope template. I suggest that you use a disappearing ink pen like the one I used.

Just to show you the size in comparison to my ipod...

Even made an envelope liner.
Supplies Used:
CS: Stampin Up
Textured CS: Bazzill
Lace Paper: KI Memories
Embossing Powder: Ranger
Gems and Glitter Powder: Hero Arts
Ink: Old Olive and Craft White from Stampin Up
Embossing Plates: Cuttlebug
Jump Ring and Stamp (Hi): Making Memories
Punches: Marvy
Ghost Flower: Heidi Swapp
Vanishing Ink Pen: American Crafts

A card Kendall made for Father's Day...love this. He even has 12 toes and a beard like he does...he doesn't have 12 toes, BTW.




My card for Daddy. Used mostly American Craft PP and chipboard. Stampin Up cardstock and Making Memories tag and circle cutter.


Hope you have a great Father's Day!

5 comments:

Tanja said...

so cute! I love the envie, too. What a great touch! This is such a pretty card!

laura vegas said...

that tiny little card is sooooo cute! and so much detail fit on it ... you did an amazing job with this! and love the little envelope too!

cute pic of your hubby too! lol!

Heather Ruwe said...

love these! :)

Staci said...

What awesome cards!! Such detail! TFS.

chloe said...

GORGEOUS CARDS!LOVE THE DETAIL ON THE TEENY TINY CARD TOO, THAT LACE CARDSTOCK IS A NICE TOUCH!