I've been tagged by Staci, I think I'm supposed to tag some others but i will do that soon...not much time here:
I've been tagged by Staci
1. What is your occupation? Radiology Clinical Instructor/Technologist
2. What color socks right now? White, but usually its something bright and fun.
3. What are you listening to right now? silence
4. What was the last thing that you ate? McD cinnamon melt
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope.
6. If you could be a color what color would you be? Pink, but I guess I kinda am right now. LOL!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, Staci always has nice things to say to me on my blog.
9. Favorite food? Gosh, where should I start! I’ll say popcorn
10. Favorite drink? Starbucks Iced Venti Mocha, no fat, no whip, 2 equal, and light ice. Was that clear enough?
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball or football. Football
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? All the time
13. Pets? Yellow Lab, and some fish
14. Favorite Author? No one in particular
15. Last movie you watched? Diary of a Mad Black Woman
16. Favorite Day of the year? Mother’s Day
17. What do you do to vent anger? Complain or spend some quiet time with myself scrapping.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Little People or Barbies
19. What is your favorite time of the year? Spring
20. Strawberry or Blueberry? Blueberry
21. Do you want your friends to participate? In what?
22. Who is most likely to respond? I’m not sure
23. Who is least likely to respond? I’m not sure
24. Living arrangements? House, husband, 2 kids, dog in the suburbs.
25. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday, I had a 2 year old patient, who was in bad shape, at work who looked like my son and they were ruling out severe child abuse.
26. Who is the friend you had the longest that you are going to tag? My friends, that I know in person, don’t blog. But Laura Vegas will be my other.
27. Who is the friend you had the shortest that you are going to tag? I'll think of one soon.
28. Favorite smell? New baby scalp
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? plain
30. Favorite car? Nissan Quest, which I own
31. Favorite Quote or motto? “When no one else cares, my dog still loves me”
32. Number of keys on your key ring? Two
33. How many years at your current job? Seventeen
34. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
35. How many states have you lived in? 2: Indiana for 17 years and Illinois for 23 but lived in Chicago area my whole life.
36. Which political label most closely reflects your views? Don’t understand, don’t care. Hate politics...who's running again?
37. Worst injury you've ever had? Never had a severe injury. But I guess I would say when I fell asleep on a Texas beach for 3 hours and had to go to the hospital for 2nd degree burns.
38. What is your favorite book? I’m a magazine person.
39. What were you doing at 12:00 last night? R.E.M. Sleeping
40. What famous person, dead or alive, would you most like to meet? No one in particular
1 comment:
so technically, you DIDN'T officially tag me ... right?!?! lol! i was just thinking that it's been forever since i got tagged ... i thought maybe my whole "swearing off tags from now on" was working. lol!
and love your starbucks order (my neighbor is the same way) ... i would screw it up every time!
Post a Comment