Sun, March 22: Went to our favorite local zoo. This is just a small one nearby that has local animals in it. We met the kids grandparents there...walked around and had lunch.
Mon, March 23: LOL. Caught Ozan trying to catch 2 NCAA basketball games at the same time using his laptop. My dad used to have a little b/w TV on top of our main TV to watch 2 games...it reminded me of that.
Tues, March 24: Ozan enjoying his new bike. My husband is a serious biker. I made him bike up and down the street to take some pics. He doesn't have much patience but gave me about 2 minutes of his time for this.
Wed, March 25: Aydan came home from school and wanted to play in the rain. Couldn't find the kids raincoats but he didn't mind getting wet.


Thurs, March 26: Kendall giving me her pose. I printed the pics just like this...
Fri, March 27: Some goodies from Ikea. We're getting sick of plastic cups so we got these funky glasses for the kids and a mini pitcher to put on the table for water. At the kids school they serve all their meals "family style" so we're trying to do the same thing...let them help themselves at the table. My MIL saw me taking this picture and now I'm convinced that she thinks I'm weird for doing that. LOL!
OK, and for today, Saturday, March 28: Hmmm...no picture yet. We went out to Greek Islands Restaurant for my MIL's 70th b-day. We had a wonderful time with great food and conversation. Problem is that I can barely talk right now, due to a cold, and it was so loud in that restaurant that I just looked around and watched my family having a good time. My in-laws always have fun wherever they're at.
Oh yeah, about the picture...had my good camera with me. Had it turned on getting ready for pics and then realized that I had no power. I know that I charged the battery...maybe I left it on, but my camera had auto shut-off, so who knows. My FIL told me that he'll email me pics so I'll share later.
Have a quick card share here...this is for a b-day party tomorrow that kendall is going to. Just cut a card into a hat shape, then take 3 strips of tissue paper (I cut mine 2"x4". The card is 4" wide at the bottom). The ran a glue tape down the center of the length of each one so they stuck together and then just cut little strips on each side, leaving the center intacted. Added a scenic route sticker and I'm done. I used a piece of 9x9 paper here...fitted perfectly. I cannot tell you how quick and easy this card was to make. If I could make a ppd file for you, I would.
And I had plans of sharing some of my finished 365...which I'm caught up on until last Saturday. I took this picture inside since it was raining but I didn't like the result here. I figured I'd post it anyway and i'll share more later. I rounded off the pics to match the journaling cards.





2 comments:
you're my hero for taking all those pics.. i could never done that. Precious pics, they captured the real part of our life eh.. i shd do that!! Kick my butt sometime.. LOL..
We're how far along??? That blew my mind! Another great week of pics! LOVE the one of your son in the rain! That birthday card is super cute! Need to remember that! I hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment