Sat, March 7: Kendall is always saying that she wants her hair short like mine, so I finally caved. We got our haircuts at the same time and she's happy! This is a gorgeous pic of her! We actually took this pic today because we didn't take one last weekend.

Sun, March 8: OK, terrible quality here!!! The kids built a tent in Kendall's room with sheets and made quite a mess. They asked me to join but it didn't last long. I'm too uncomfortable. LOL! And my kids look really funny here, as do I, but it was the only shot of us all looking at the camera.

Sun, March 8: OK, terrible quality here!!! The kids built a tent in Kendall's room with sheets and made quite a mess. They asked me to join but it didn't last long. I'm too uncomfortable. LOL! And my kids look really funny here, as do I, but it was the only shot of us all looking at the camera.

Tues, March 10: My junior xray students. This was taken at 8:00 AM at the hospital I work at and we had terrible weather outside. It was pouring and it looked like night-time out there. I'm definitely planning on taking more pics in the future. I like this location because its a brand new building and there's tons of windows facing east.

Wed, March 11: Just starting giving the kids a shower rather than a bath. Its easier on me so I don't have to stretch over the tub. We have a glass shower stall in our master bath so its easy for me to watch them. They have so much fun in there.

Thurs, March 12: My favorite shoes...wear these all the time. I think I got them in Dec or Jan but I had to take a pic. Love them. These are Dansko shoes, which are very popular with health care workers...and I don't wear my jeans that high, lol, just pulled them up for the shot. We switched to these terrible gray scrubs so I like to wear fun socks and shoes with them.

Fri, March 13: Made this for Kendall's room. I purchased an open stock frame on clearance, spray painted it white, added cork and some chicken wire, then added some butterflies. Most of them were made with my Slice. And I added the "Dream" with the Slice using some of their vinyl paper. I have to add that some of the butterflies fell off before I took this picture and I didn't realize it.

Sat, March 14: Ozan is very much into his bike riding...he'll ride about 20 a day. He hasn't purchased a new one in almost 9 years. He finally got a new one today and don't ask me how much it costs, we'll be paying this off for about a year. At least he uses it or I wouldn't have agreed to it!
OK, now for a few extras. I made this layout of when Aydan was born. I had these photos printed out a while ago. I trimmed them down and layered them on white cardstock. I did blur out two of the pics in this picture...not that there was anything bad, just don't want my bare belly shown nor a picture of my son before he was cleaned off. Used KI Memories sheer 12x12 sheet and then used a lot of Making Memories products on it...tons of Animal Crackers here.
This was my project this evening. I've been wanting to make jar labels for my scraproom for ages. I finally just grabbed some generic shipping tags, cut off the end a bit, stamped a journal background on it and wrapped some ribbon around it. I have a TON of American Craft ribbon so I used that for all the jars. I completed about 25 of them tonight and still have 27 to go. I actually ran out of the tags, so I'm stuck until Monday. But I liked how they came out.
And this is how I've been storing my clear stamps lately...use a Making Memories stamp folder and just put it in this Kassett box from Ikea. Its so much easier to flip through this and just pull out what I need. I have 17 sets in here and its only 1/3 filled. I know they make a binder to hold these in but it only holds so much.
OK, been a long enough post, right?? Have a good weekend.


3 comments:
such fun photos this week! and i love that framed project ... the chicken wire over the cork is a great idea. i may have to borrow this idea ... i have a lot of framed cork hanging on my walls ... but nothing else on them. lol! and great layout ... love how you used all the tiny alpha stickers. i love using the holders for the clear stamps too ... but you're right ... you can't fit that many in the binder. i have mine in a bin too.
love your project for kendall's room. so pretty! hey, i think we should hang out when i come to chicago..tried to email you but couldn't find an address. email me if you want and we can try and plan it. :)
OK where do I start?? That pic of you & Kendall is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the matchy haircuts! That butterfly frame is FANTASTIC! Makes me want to get a slice! Really like your stamp storage, mine are in binders & yeah I'm running out of room! The jars look so cute all lined up!
Post a Comment