Sat, Jan 24: So lucky to have an Ikea in our town!! I love it. Even though its close I only go every few months. Its only because you can't just run in there...you have to go through the whole store to get around. I usually end up going in circles and it drives me crazy!
Sun, Mar 1: This is usually what we do with the kids when we go shopping. I know, breaking the rules here, but its a good way to cage them, yet they have fun sitting in there. I don't have to worry about them running off or having them hold my hand.
OK, now with the real week...
Sun, March 15: Aydan loves, loves his tricycle. He is super fast and he's really good about knowing his boundries. He is a child who actually listens to me and I'm not quite used to that yet! This tricycle was given to us but the pedals didn't work, so Ozan got another one...that one has a bell on it, which is cute. Aydan calls the bell his "ding-dong" and he calls the streamers on the handle bars his "noodles". How cute is that?
Monday, Mar 16: Kendall and our neighbor Abby. They are one month apart and have known each other their whole lives. Abby is always a head taller than her. This is Kendalls first time on roller skates...they used to be Abby's, who is about 3 shoes sizes bigger than Kendall.

Tues, March 17: Kendall doing her homework. She can spell 3-4 letter words now. For this homework assignment, I had to read her the words from a list and she wrote them out. She got them all right the first time.
Wed, Mar 18: (Yes, kendall is wearing the same shirt but they were taken on the same day. LOL). The kids sitting in the van. The van came with a DVD player, which I didn't think was needed, but it does come in handy. They have a 30 minute drive to school, so this helps out.
Thurs, March 19: Yes, we went from 75 degrees to winter coat weather overnight...that's what is normal around here! Kids playing at their favorite park here. There was frost on those climbing rocks and one of the parents was smart enough to bring a towel!
Friday, Mar 20: The kids and I were off. I woke up in the morning after hearing some noise and found my kids riding Aydan's new tricycle around the house and Kendall riding on the back in their PJ's. Too cute! Not a great pic of Kendall, but it was the best one. What I like about doing one b/w pic a week is for this reason!
Sat, Mar 21: My in-laws just flew in from San Diego last night to visit the family. We all live here so they miss the kids! They both are very good at drawing and they love to hang out with the kids coloring. My kids are crazy, crazy about them!

And I have to finish this post with a pic I took of Kendall yesterday...used two PS freebies. Isn't that frame fabulous???? You can get it here and the black and white dark chocolate action here. Trying to expand my knowledge in PS. I've never used an action before and wasn't sure how to use it, figured it out by googling it.








2 comments:
great photos again this past week. love ikea ... i need to go there again! that last photo of kendall is adorable!
I need to hit Ikea!! Only mine's about 25 mins away & a pain to get too. Your son's definitions are too cute & funny! Amazing when they actually listen to you. Love how cute your kids look when they play together. They seem to get along so well.
Post a Comment