Wow, I guess its been a while since I've blogged. I have taken on 3 huge new endevors...a new position at my work, a new eating plan (we don't use the D word around here), and I started working out. So far, I've lost 5 pounds in the first week. There's been ups and downs but overall I'm doing OK. I work at a large university hospital supporting our computer radiology imaging systems and we are opening a huge offsite clinic tomorrow. Big Day!
And I also am working on my first project for my DT spot at Creative Scrappers. Make sure you come and visit next Sunday for my take on the sketch!
The layout below is a lift from Robyn Werlich, who's work makes my heart skip a beat, lol. Seriously. When I am not feeling very creative, I like to lift...makes me feels good :)
Wanted to do a layout of Aydan and I. I'm not sure if I've done a layout of us before. He seriously melts my heart and also knows how to push my buttons. Lately we've been battling with him and sometimes I feel like I'm going to lose my mind...but sigh, he pulls at my heart strings!!
And I made this card for a good friend of mine who is going through a hard time. I feel bad because I was so busy that I couldn't find the time to finish it. I know that she loves Hero Arts so I made sure to use a cute new stamp from their collection. I made the vellum frame with my Silhouette.
Supplies:
(You melt my heart) Patterned Paper: October Afternoon. Cardstock: Bazzill and Stampin Up. Diecut Machine: Silhouette. Ink: Ranger, Floss, Buttons, Typewriter.
(Thinking of You): Cardstock&Green and Blue Ink: Stampin Up. White Ink: Papertry Ink. Stamps: Hero Arts. Diecut Machine: Silhouette. Embossing Plate: Sizzix for Stampin Up. Corner Chomper: We R Memory Keepers.

6 comments:
Both your layout and card are equally as lovely.
I found your blog through This Black Butterfly.
Great LO & card! The pics of you & Aydan are cute! You are having a lot of fun with your Silouette! WAY TO GO on the 5lbs! Keep it up my friend! Now I have to get back on my treadmill after a week off... :(
carla,
i love that LO...robyn's work makes my heart go pitter patter too. thank you so much for the card. it is GORGEOUS. love it. it's on my mantle right now. thanks girl! :)
way to go on the first 5 pounds, and i'm sure there will be more! love the layout ... love robyn's work, and have tons of her layouts that i want to lift one day :)
Congrats on the weight loss! Love your work!!
I love this layout so cute!
Post a Comment