Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Creative Scrappers Creative Team

Woo Hoo!! I have wonderful news...just found out that I was chosen to be on Creative Scrappers Sketches creative team. You can see the announcement HERE. I think this was my 4th try at it...goes to show that you have to keep trying and trying over and over...and don't give up!
I can't wait for my first assignment:) So check out their blog HERE and drool over their awesome creative and sketch designers!!!!Sarah Webb - CanadaJody Rogers - CanadaVicky Alberto - CanadaCaroline Parent - CanadaAmelie Jutras - CanadaNicole Nowosad - Canada
Mette Kallander - SwedenMija Comstad - Sweden
Jenny Linden - SwedenPamella Brown - USAShannon Morgan - USAElizabeth Carney - USACarla Tarabus - USA Ana Castro - BrazilRenata Watanabe - BrazilChristiane Muller - GermanyNatalia Danilina - RussiaYukiko Ochi - JapanYuko Tanaka - JapanKim Jeffress - Australia

13 comments:

Staci said...

Congratulations!! :-)

Pam said...

Congrats Carla! I am so excited to get to know you and see what you do with the sketches!

Mija ♥ said...

Congrats Carla! It's gonna be really fun working with you! Your work is amazing!

Nenne said...

YAY! Congrats on making the Creative scrappers DT! Can't wait to get to know you better and get scrappy with the sketches!

Christiane said...

congrats on making the team!! :))

Mette said...

Congrats!
I´m so looking forward to work with you!!!!

Caroline Elliam said...

Congrats Carla! I love your work!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your work!

yuko Tanaka said...

Congrats on making the CS team!!
Looking forward working together with you!!!

Jody said...

Looking forward to working with you - love your style! So amazing!

Shannon said...

So happy to be working with you! :) Your work is beautiful!

Sara said...

How did I miss this?? CONGRATULATIONS!! That's fantastic! Can't wait to see what you create!

laura vegas said...

i already gave you my big "congrats"! but i'm saying it again ... CONGRATS!!!