
So early last year I made this photo collage to frame and hang on the wall to show my favorite pics from 2009. You can see that blog post
here. Now that 2010 is over, it was time to make a new one. I took the 2009 collage out of the frame and made a scrapbook page out of it...this is now a yearly tradition. So nice to see the kids growing up each year.

I made this photo collage below and then just replaced it in the frame. I did change the title with some new letters, using my Silhouette. I'll post that finished product soon.

And Woo-Wee...we got pelted with snow this week in Chicago! Tuesday night into Wednesday we got 20" of snow and then another 5" last night. Businesses and schools were closed. Crazy! But then again, it makes for great pics, which means a great scrapbooking page! If you live in a place that gets a lot of snow, then you always hear stories about the "great snowstorm of '69", etc and things like that from your parents. This was the 3rd largest recorded snowstorm here and I wanted to document that!

Used a lot of Echo Park Wintertime paper that I purchased from
CROP CHOCOLATE. I love me some Echo Park :) I printed out 16 pics one on 8x10 sheet of photo paper, cut into strips and just scattered them across the page...filled in the empty spots with some embellies! Thanks for looking!
4 comments:
I'm coveting that tree on your LO! Great action photos!
I LOVE this frame & idea! Can't wait to see the new frame. Your Blizzard LO is fantastic! I love LO's with a lot of pics on them! Seriously came out great!
Love the frame and love the layouts such nice reminders of the past year :) Thanks for sharing
Way to go on making the Creative Scrappers DT! It will be fun working with you and seeing you rock the sketches!
e.
Post a Comment