Sunday, March 20, 2011

Crop Chocolate Travel Layout

Just wanted to make a quick post since I'm pretty busy around here and now sick. I did this layout for Crop Chocolate last month.
Every month we have a theme. February's theme was travel. I'm really more of a homebody instead of a traveler. So to be honest I was stumped on what to do with my layout. I decided to scrap about my lack of travel, pinpointing where I have been. I used a program on facebook where it pins where you have traveled. I took a screen shot of that (just hit the "print screen") and printed it. Since I only had a small picture, I decided to make a 6"x12" page. I used the Echo Park "Little Boy" paper line, which is used on almost everything here.
Also, be sure to check out this week's sketch at Creative Scrappers and come back next Sunday for my second reveal with them :)

3 comments:

Sara said...

Those papers are so perfect for this! Fun page. Neat idea to switch up the page size.

Sasha Farina said...

i think i'm gonna stick with pizza hut after this too.. haha!! dominos suck.

laura vegas said...

what a fun idea! love the idea of doing a map, with marks of where you've been. i might have to try this :)