After a year and a half I finally scrapped my Slice informercial trip. This sketch was perfect to fit a collage and a film strip to match. You can't see the jouranling too well here but you can read all about the trip here and see all the pics. It was quite an experience!!! Thanks for looking and please visit Creative Scrappers to see all the talented team's take on this sketch. And today's guest is Piradee Talvanna!!
4 comments:
love your take on the sketch! and fun to see you finally scrap our trip! you fit a ton of journaling on there too. love it!
So cool to see you scrap your trip! It worked perfectly for this sketch! Love it!
I love your take on this sketch! This is a sketch that I just might have to try out :) Great job my friend.
such a fun experience, right!! Love this layout Carla.. and thank you for visiting me even though i sometime suck at returning the visit :(
Post a Comment