And here is my take on it:I used the Silhouette to make the frames. To ensure that they would be the correct size, I imported my pics into the silhouette and just measured the frames from there...
In the above picture you can see where I layered the frame over the picture. I grabbed the corner and dragged it until it fit where I wanted it. 
You could then ungroup the frame, remove the picture, and the inside part cut of the frame to cut your picture out. I tried it and for some reason it didn't quite work. I'll have to try that again in the future.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill and Recollections
Patterned Paper: KI Memories (pink and brown) and Stampin Up (green)
Border Punch: Stampin Up
Felt Embellishments: AC
Doily Embellishments Bird, and Envelope: Maya Road
Ink: Papertry Ink
Pins: Fiskars
Ribbon: Michaels
Stamps: Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday
Letter Stickers: Cosmo Cricket
Clear Letters: Bo bunny
Staples: Making Memories
String
2 comments:
Love all your textures! The photo frames are really cool!
Great LO! Love seeing the older pic of you two! You're really working that Silouette! Great take on the sketch!
Post a Comment