Welcome to Birthday Blog Hop!
We are celebrating 3 years of Creativity at Creative Scrappers this weekend and glad you could join us. Our Creative Team members each have a Unique Sketch from our Sketch Designers to showcase on their blogs. Visit their blogs for inspiration and please visit our Creative Scrappers blog and add your name to our Mr. Linky list to be entered to win 1 of 4 prizes from Let's Capture Our Memories, Scrap Attack Scrapbooking and Nicole Lombardo as well as My Little Bit of Whimsy.
Here's my take on the sketch:

Click the links below which will take you to the other blogs.
Amélie Jutras
Ana Castro
Carla Tarabus
Caroline Parent
Christiane Müller
Elizabeth Carney
Jenny Linden
Jody Rogers
Kim Jeffress
Mija Comstad
Natalia Danilina
Nicole Nowosad
Pamella Brown
Sarah Webb
Shannon Morgan
Vicky Alberto
Yukiko Ochi
Yuko Tanaka
Click the links below which will take you to the other blogs.
Amélie Jutras
Ana Castro
Carla Tarabus
Caroline Parent
Christiane Müller
Elizabeth Carney
Jenny Linden
Jody Rogers
Kim Jeffress
Mija Comstad
Natalia Danilina
Nicole Nowosad
Pamella Brown
Sarah Webb
Shannon Morgan
Vicky Alberto
Yukiko Ochi
Yuko Tanaka
(some close ups)
21 comments:
What a lovely take on the sketch! =D
I love those colors! =)
Beautiful page!! :)
Original!
I love all the details!!
A wonderful sketch and i love the colours.
Oooh, this is one of my fave sketches of the bunch. I love how you interpreted it! Loving the strips and all the circles on the bottom!
Very nice! So fun and colorful! TFS
Beautiful take on the sketch, love the banner.
Astrid
Love your interpretation of the sketch! Beautiful!
great take on the sketch!! :)
Love the chipboard/circle elements! Great take!
FANTASTIC sketch and I love the dimension your take gave it!
beautifully done...I love the scalloped cardstock you used
Nice LO!
great take on the sketch. I like all the fun elements on your LO
beautiful page! I love the bright colors and all the embellishments!!
so in to banners lately, love your LO:-))
Sweet photos and pretty page! love all the layering..:)
Oh wow, love the colors you chose and the layout is super fun. Wonderful job!!
Love the layering of all the circles!
you rocked this sketch! so sweet that you added a banner... awesome girlie ;-)
Post a Comment