OK, I've been bad but I'm finally getting my 365 pics back in order for the past 3 week. I've been taking pics but didn't organize nor edit them. I'm not sure if I have the days on these pics correctly but I do have them in my album already. There are some empty days here, that's because I'm missing it or I didn't want to post the pic. I'm behind for this past week but I'll share those later. I even had to go out and buy more journaling pens...I've used them up.
(click on the pics to see them larger)
Week 23
Sunday: We live very close to this small airport, like 2 blocks from us, and every year they have a plane show. There is a museum there and we always go and see the planes on display. They even have parachuters coming out of the planes. I've never seen that in person...its amazing how fast they fall.
Monday: Another day in the sprinkler but the kids had on their goggles...its so cute!
Wednesday: A small photo-shoot I did of the family for my scrapbook page.
Friday: Daddy got the kids these Razor scooters. If you look close you'll see Aydan's wearing Kendall's pink knee pads. LOL.
Saturday: One of my first 365 pics in late December was Kendall's missing teeth. They are just starting to grow in now. And now there is a 3rd loose one.
Week 24
Sunday: The kids were hanging out in our neighbors yard in their sprinkler.
Tuesday (marked "friday" oops): My kids Aunt, whom they are crazy about, came to visit.
Wednesday: Our garden is under way.
Thursday: My seniors graduation pics.
Friday: We had a terrible storm with strong winds that took down a ton of trees in our area. this is our only tree and we lost it to the storm. We planted it 8 years ago and now its gone :(
Saturday: Our trip to Millenium Park. Already posted the LO on this one.
OK, thanks for looking!



5 comments:
You take such great photos! TFS.
:-)
You are so on top of this!! I can't tell you how far behind I am on mine :( You got some great pics--as usuall!!
Great job on keeping up with project 365. I am behind on editing and just plain resizing to share my pic's LOL but eventually they will be shared.
you are doing so good at keeping up with this project! such a wide variety of pics ... love it!
you're still going strong!! wow.. You're my hero!
Post a Comment