
They are up high for now until the kids get older.
This is an 8.5x11 MM chipboard album that I altered this week. I needed a place to put my kids team pics from their sports and activities. I should have taken a pic of the inside. Basically you open it from bottom and the top of the binder has my kids indiviual pic and the bottom will be the team pic. I don't think I'll add anything else to the inside like scrapbooking supplies. But the pics are mounted on black paper. I got this idea on altering a chipboard album from Nichol Magourik. You can see her album HERE. I also did this earlier last year...you can see that HERE.
Supplies Used:Red Paint: Making Memories
Glitter Paint: Lil Davis
Crackle Paint: Ranger
Chipboard Letters and Stars: Joanns
OK, I'm so psyched that I'm halfway through the 365. I'm pretty caught up but I need to print the last 2 weeks.
Week 25
Week 26
This is typical me, on the laptop, usually in facebook in my comfy clothes after work.
And my new cell. I love it. I've had an old one for so long and I finally got a nice one. The keyboard slides out and its a touch screen as well. So much fun!
Week 25Sunday: Father's Day
Monday: Aydan at the park...no I did not plan on matching his outfit to the playground. LOL
Tuesday: I was shopping for a new and larger purse. What did I get? The same size but a fun one. Actually this is my favorite brand of purse. Kathy VanZeeland. She's so fun!
Wednesday: Kendall's last day of t-ball.
Thursday: Kendall's bulletin in room. I use this to hang my favorite artwork.
Friday: This is my make-up stool in my bathroom. My previous one, which I loved, broke, so I had to get a new one. Its comfy!
Saturday: Me and a bunch of my co-workers at a co-workers wedding. We were taking pics like crazy and Ozan was totally teasing us!
Week 26Sunday: Some fun stuff I got at the store. I scored my favorite thickers at HL, which were 1/2 off. Got this funky frame, some mini AC Albums, some Jenni Bowlin, and some mini collanders to put in my scraproom.
Monday: Instead of popsicles, we feed our kids fruit bars. Its usually their nighttime treat in the summer.
Tuesday: Love my Green Tea Frappucino...my third favorite drink at Starbucks.
Wednesday: Kendall playing frisbee between our house with our neighbor.
Thursday: Finally switched Kendall to a booster chair. Yes, I was still using a 5 point carseat until now. She's 43 lbs...doesn't quite go over the 40 weight minimum for a booster chair.
Friday: Went to a fest in a nearby town.
Saturday: Fourth of July. Yes, it rained all day long...using this pic I took at Disneyland last year (we were there during the 4th of July last year).
And these are a couple of loose ones I'm using to fil up 2 days in June that I missed. I think my kids will enjoy these "modern" things years from now that will be so outta date to them. LOL.
This is typical me, on the laptop, usually in facebook in my comfy clothes after work.
And my new cell. I love it. I've had an old one for so long and I finally got a nice one. The keyboard slides out and its a touch screen as well. So much fun! Oh, I almost forgot my big announcement. Ready?? I'm retiring from the 365 on December 27th. LOL. I love it but next year I'll do a page per month instead.
Thanks for looking!
4 comments:
ummm... you're coming here next to organize my albums, right? I'll get coffee going.. :D
Love the look of the albums!! The dark tags pop!! Love the team pic album too! I plan on doing that on some other albums I have to do. Great 365 pics! I know what you mean about not doing it next year....
did i not comment on this post?!?! lol! love all your albums all lined up on the shelf! and love the idea for the sports album. i think i started an idea like this a while ago ... must have forgot about it. lol!
Hi there Carla I think it is time for another one of your posts LOL!
Post a Comment