Nothing too exciting this week...just the usual. T-Ball is ending in 2 weeks, can't believe its ending soon. I gotta add that yesterday one of our neighbor's houses (about 12 houses down) was in a fire and it looks like it was destroyed. There were no injuries, thank God. Its really sad to see that. Our homeowner's association emailed us today to tell us that everyone was OK and that they are taking donations.
Anyway, on with the 365...
Sunday: Ozan grilling fajitas and corn. He makes lots of grilled veggies, which is my favorite part.
Monday: Using a picture of my students i took 2 weeks ago...makes a great filler pic!
Tuesday: I added some flowers (oh heck, forgot the name) in front of my azalia bush. I actually purchased too many for the front of our house, so I just put them here.
Wednesday: Aydan enjoying his watermelon.
Thursday: T-Ball
Friday: Aydan tired on the couch...ready for bed. Why does he always have a messy face in his pics. I seriously need to wipe his face more!
Saturday: I made some homemade pretzels-Aydan helped but kept playing with the flour. The pretzels were a faux Auntie Anne's recipe and they tasted just like them. Yum!
Worked on this last night and today. I wanted to capture Kendall's itty bitty freckles. Just imagine this without the upper right corner rub on...I'm in the process of removing it now. Its driving me crazy. This LO is actually inspired by the cover of Creating Keepsake Magazine...its such a pretty cover, I couldn't resist. I did a magazine cover lift here from Simply Scrapbooks.
Oh, see the "s"? That's an 8. I have gone through almost 2 packages of those adorable puffy thickers and I was so bummed when I didn't have an "s". Its not the cutest but I wasn't going to give up using those thickers. And my plan was to say "just a sprinkle of freckles" not "speckle". I even had all the correct rub on letters cut out but I still managed to mess up. Its fine. I added some stitching using string through the corduory flowers and I finally used some of my flair that I've been hoarding.
Everything here is American Crafts except:
Leaf Punch: Martha Stewart, Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug, Glitter Frill: Doodlebug
And lastly a birthday card I made for my friend Laura Vegas, who's b-day is Friday. Happy Birthday girl!
Supplies Used on the Card:
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper: Scenic Route & Doodlebug
Stamps & Gems: Hero Arts
Chipboard Letters: American Crafts
Mini Letter Stickers: Making Memories
Ink: Colorbox
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug


4 comments:
Another great week of pics! LOVE the LO lift! You're so on top of things with the card--I'm making mine today! SHHHHH don't tell Laura!!! LOL!
you're so on top of your photos! i'm 4 weeks behind now .. don't tell. lol! i love the layout ... but would probably take off the rubon in the corner too. and i thought the title was perfect ... figured you were ryhmeing. lol!
forgot to add that i LOVE my card :)
You have an Aiden too?! How cool is that? I love the different spelling.
I didn't know it was Laura's birthday tomorrow! Good thing I checked out your blog today. lol
Post a Comment