Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week 21: Project 365 and a lot of LO and cards

I'm a little behind in blogging but I haven't had much time because I've actually been doing a ton of scrapbooking lately and also working on the 365 album.

A lot of these projects are lifts...just because I see the page and I think how perfect it would be to use for my pics. Well this one was one from the June CK Mag by Heidi Sonboul. She had glittery chipboard fruit and I had this huge jar of these chipboard glittery bugs...I never thought I'd use that many. Thought it was a perfect way to use some of those bugs up. Its like a bug sneeze. Kendall loves to play with bugs...ugh! In this picture she's holding a grasshopper by its wings. She still loves them!

This LO uses a lot of the products from the Giggle Kids line from Making Memories. I used the Slice to make the labels to hold the title. I love the colors. I didn't take close ups but they have these epoxy stickers with birds and butterflies. I did this LO because Kendall has these eyes that change colors and sometimes they look green, or hazel, and sometimes gray.


I made these 4 cards for my students who are graduating in 4 weeks. They measure 4"x4". I love different sizes of cards. I used some embossing on the blue portion and the sentiment is a rub on put on a punch from Stampin Up. I love these star stamps from Fontwerks...use them all the time.


And I got an early start to some Father's Day Cards. Lifted this one from Lisa Carroll. It was pretty easy to make and now I am caught up with my cards...for now! I'm not going to list my supplies here but if you have a question about them, just ask!

Now for week 21! Almost halfway there!

Sunday: Kendall and Aydan hanging in the yard...yep, they are wearing jackets but the day before it was 88 degrees. Go figure.

Monday: Went to a Memorial Day parade in my husband's hometown. Its a good old fashioned one. No politics...just bands and boy scout troops. We love it!

Tuesday: The first time I've ever had to pack a lunch for Kendall's school. They went on a field trip Wednesday. You may have to click it to see it closer but I stamped her name on it. When I first started SBing my neighbor had this custom name stamp made for me.

Wednesday: Didn't post a pic because I just have the printed one from kendall's school. They went on a field trip to a tree museum not too far from here.

Thursday: This boy is super dirty. His face, his clothes. He does not mind having a dirty face at all.

Friday: Kendall's Kindergarten graduation picnic...right now that LO is sitting on my desk, half worked on.

Saturday: Daddy playing the Memory Game with the kiddies.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

laura vegas said...

a "bug sneeze" ... that is so cute! love your layout with the giggle collection ... great photos of kendall and her eyes! and i love those 4x4 cards ... so neat that you have cards made 4 weeks in advance!

Carine Hartman said...

Your 2 new layouts are super and those colors are so fresh. The pics with tose playing kids are great. And Kendall your eyes are so Pretty!!!

Sara said...

Your LO's are fantastic! Just love when you see a LO that works perfectly with your pics--makes scrapping a bo-brainer! LOVE those cards--& the 4x4 size! You make me feel so behind on Father's Day & yet I still have time..... Love those 365 collages!

Sasha Farina said...

what are you on? C'mon girl, SPILL! you have time for everything!! I'm jealous.. and your scraps.. so lovely!!