Sunday, May 10, 2009

Week 18: 365 Project

First of all, Happy Mothers Day to you!!
Well nothing too exciting to share here but I thought I'd try to post my pics a bit different. I have been using Picasa a ton lately and one of the things I love is their collage maker. I've used it before but didn't realize it had a "polaroid" feature on it as well. And I discovered that I can save my image in photobucket as a large picture to use for blogger as well. Cool beans! It appears a bit smaller than I thought but you can click on it to see it larger.

Quick Summary Here:
Sunday: Daddy reading to the kids before bed.
Monday: Came home to a stack of packages and mags...all for me. YaY!
Tuesday: Kendall made this for Mother's Day...a pretty potted flower and a cute decorated bag!
Wednesday: Mmmm...White Castle for dinner.
Thursday: Kendall wrote this cute note for us. It says, "Dear famle, I want to go to the pol owtside. Love Kendall". Too cute! She is pretty much asking us all the time to go swimming.
Friday: My favorite pizza in the whole wide world. Deep dish from Lou Malnati's. Deep dish butter crust...they use sliced mozzarella cheese and chunky tomatoes. Yum!
Saturday: This is totally Aydan...putting stickers on his body!

So do you like this format?

5 comments:

Staci said...

This is so awesome! Great idea!!

Dani said...

Totally cute :) I like the "polaroids" :) Can you print that out and use it on a layout? I'll have to try!

Carla said...

I don't see why not Dani! Its worth a try.

laura vegas said...

love this way of sharing the photos. makes it super quick and easy i'm sure!

Sara said...

What a cool wayt to post the 365! Great pics--love the goodies that the kids make at school. That pizza looks extra yummy--could really go for some!