
Here you can see how I stamped the bird on paper and patterned paper...I colored the body in and cut out the wings from the patterned paper and used some foam dots. The eggs were made using a Making Memories foam stamp, some ink, and some prism glitter on top. I embossed the vellum through my Cuttlebug...but be careful, its very fragile and I actually tore some of it but I covered it with the blue diecut. I also rubbed the vellum with some Frost Versamark ink for a little glitz. On the birds wings I used a clear glitter pen to them.
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper, Letter Stickers, Clear Photo Corners, Foam Egg Stamp: Making Memories
Cardstock: Bazzill (pink) & Stampin Up (blue)
Vellum: The Paper Company
Die Cut: Stampin Up (Big Notz)
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Frills: Doodlebug
Ribbon: May Arts
Stamps: Hero Arts
Markers: Bic
Ink: Versamark, Color Box, Memories, and Stampin Up
Embossing Powder: JoAnns (blue)
Glitter Prism Powder: Hero Arts
Gems: Michaels & Hero Arts
And a birthday card for my sister, we have this nickname for each other "Seeeester"...you gotta drag out the name. This is also a lift from Kristina...you can see that card, and a video, here.
Used some new Making Memories Just Chillin Papers and paired them with some Stampin Up cardstock...and that ribbon is from American Crafts, just used up the last of it, need to buy more. The stamp is Hero Arts and the scallop is from Spellbinders.
On with Week 17:
Monday, Apr 27: Kendall sitting in the dugout. We've had 2 games so far and it rained during both!

Tuesday, Apr 28: Kendall came home with this project she made at school. They had to make something on the styrofoam and this is what she came up with. Its a cute rainbow. I love it!

Tuesday, Apr 28: Kendall came home with this project she made at school. They had to make something on the styrofoam and this is what she came up with. Its a cute rainbow. I love it!

Wednesday, Apr 29: Aydan fell asleep in the car so we put him on the couch. He was in his little chicken position(on his stomach with his legs and arms tucked under) but he moved before I could take a pic.


Thurdays, Apr 30: Just got this award at work. I work for a large Jesuit hospital and they have this program to recognize employees. Its kinda like a humanitarian award that you get for doing something above and beyond. Its award by HR and you put the pin on your ID. For my book I'm showing my whole ID.




5 comments:
love your challenge layout! such detail on the eggs and birds .. so cute! and i love the vellum with the embossing ... i need to try that. great photos for the week! that cake looks yummy. love kendall's creation ... the rainbow is so neat. and how cute is little dude and his purse ... i love when boys do things like that! and congrats on the award at work ... that's gotta be an honor!
Love all the details on your Easter LO! I love those swiss dotted cards--my favorite!! Happy Birthday again-the cakes looks YUMMY!!! Congrats on your award--that's wonderful!!
I totally love your Easter LO!! Your cake looks yummy. Happy b'day!
i think i'm addicted to your pretty blog and beautiful family!! :D
Happy Birthday! :)
Loved looking through your pics and love your version of the lift of my cards. They turned out so cute with that ribbon!
Post a Comment