And Kendall was sick too. She's fine now but she had those symptoms of that terrible flu that's going around(which is terrifying!). Her Dr said that there is a bug going around...she had a low grade fever for a bit so all is well.
Anyway, here are my weeks pics and this time i did a collage in Picasa again. I love, love this program...super easy! You can click on the picture to see it larger. Kinda small here...
Sunday: Mother's Day. Tried taking some pics with the kids. Tried being the key word here. Amazing how a little cropping and some b/w can change it up!
Monday: Aydan is crazy about bubbles!
Tuesday: Ozan and I have been redoing the mulch areas and working on the lawn. The kids had just had their bath before bed but wanted to watch Daddy work outside.
Wednesday: I found Kendall pushing Aydan on the swing. So cute!
Thursday: Don't have a picture yet.
Friday: The kids got into our garden (no plants yet) and were digging for worms. They love doing that!
Saturday: Went out this evening to this really cute river walk by our house...it has covered bridges, gazebos, etc.
Here are some extra pics from tonight:
And I made this card for a very special lady who is retiring next month. She is the program director at the college where my students go to. I've known her for 12 years and she has guided me so much in my career. I can't thank her enough!
I have 2 pics to show...I made this early this week and my card sat here on my table because I was stuck on what to add to it. The second one shows the finished product. I used the same sketch as my published card.
I used a dotted background stamp on the light blue scalloped circle. The background butterflies were stenciled using Heidi Swapp Masks and Glimmer Mist.
Cardstock, Background Stamp, Slot Punch, and Ribbon: Stampin Up
Die Cut (scalloped circle): Spellbinders
Stick Pin: Making Memories
Butterfly Punches: Martha Stewart
Gems: Michaels
Rub Ons: American Crafts

4 comments:
Great photos!
love love love your photos and total adoration for your card! That is just so beautiful Carla!
you do so good keeping up with your 365 photos every week! love them! and super cute card ... your pubbed one is a great design to keep using!
I just LOVE your Mother's Day pic!! I've got to try out Picaso--your collages are so fun looking! Love the pretty card---can't get enough of the butterflies!
Post a Comment