On with week 16...
Sun, April 19: Kendall went to one of her classmates birthday party at a place called "Pump It Up"...just a place full of inflatable fun.

Mon, April 20: Aydan got a couple of new cars from Daddy...he is the guilty one of spoiling the kids to death!

Tues, April 21: Our first bloomin flowers on our tree. So pretty!

Wed, April 22: (this was actually Thursday, but we'll pretend). Today is "Bring Your Child to Work Day". Employees bring their children to the hospital and there are group tours given with some chaperones. One of the stops is radiology, which is my field, and we show them some fun xrays and I teach them a bit about the basics.
Thurs, April 23: I scored some free tickets to the Cubs game. The director of my department has season tickets and she gives some to me once in a while. I asked Ozan to take Kendall. It is always about 15 degrees colder in the city, thus the winter gear. LOL!
Friday, April 24: Ozan was the parent reader today at Kendall's kindergarten. I gave him a camera with a warning that I must get pics. LOL. Her teacher, who knows I'm a cameraholic, took some for me :)

Thats it for now. Hopefully I'll get some much needed scrapping time tonight!
Sat, April 25: First day of t-ball and I missed it :( Aydan had a fever so I had to stay home with him.

Thats it for now. Hopefully I'll get some much needed scrapping time tonight!



2 comments:
great pics this week carla! love the one of you in action at work. and love that kendall's teacher took one of ozan reading for the class. you're putting a lot of thought into this project and it shows!
Great pics!! I love the b&w of you at work! You put me to shame--I'm so behind on my posts!!
Post a Comment