Sun, Mar 29: Kendall at Abby's 6th birthday party. They had a gymnastics party. I tried taking a picture of the two of them but then this unknown girl jumped in...
Mon, March 30: First practice of t-ball this season. This is Kendall's 2nd season and I think its her favorite sport so far. Yes, winter gear here...it was 38 degrees out!
Tues, March 31: This was taken just after we all got home from work/school. Ozan and I have had this cold thing going on and he has the worst of it with an ear infection. He crashed on the couch and Aydan was trying to snuggle with him. Aydan has a very bad case of hat hair here!
Wed, April 1: Aydan has this thing for measuring tape. He loves to get a hold of my sewing one and he plays with it...even wrapping it around Lightning McQueen.
Thurs, Apr 2: Aydan loves to put my shoes on (again)...think I took a picture like this a bit ago. It came out super blurry so I made it b/w
Fri, Apr 3: Daddy likes to spoil the kids and here you can see that this guy had a blue lollipop...it brings out his eyes, doesn't it??

Sat, Apr 4: Our chalkboard in our kitchen. The kids have to stand on a chair to use it. I wrote the "backpack" word because Kendall kept saying "packback" and I wrote it so she could sound it out. She also wrote the "Saturday" and "Sunday" there. Its cute, isn't it?

Sat, Apr 4: Our chalkboard in our kitchen. The kids have to stand on a chair to use it. I wrote the "backpack" word because Kendall kept saying "packback" and I wrote it so she could sound it out. She also wrote the "Saturday" and "Sunday" there. Its cute, isn't it?

And this is what my blog background is supposed to look like. I just looked at my blog from a different monitor...we have a wide screened one in the basement and I can see the scallops. Otherwise they are cut off on a normal width one.
And FINALLY: Go here http://twosheepgreetings.blogspot.com/2009/04/anniversary-blog-candy.html they have a giveaway...you have until Sunday night! Hurry!






3 comments:
Love the blue lollipop face!! Laughed at Kendall playing baseball all bundled up---perfect for this! I've got lots of pics of Joe sleeping on the couch with the girls cuddling with him but he'd kill me if I posted them! Your hubby's a trooper!
i love all your photos! the hat hair, the measuring tape, blue lollipop, the chalkboard... so real!
playing softball all bundled up ... that's gotta be tough. lol! and love the blue tongue ... typical kid. too bad the scallop border doesn't show up on your blog. i have a pretty wide screen and it doesn't show.
Post a Comment